Chichi.ca project: Day 87
A new bath product for Chichi.ca in progress. I’m testing my formula for solid bubble bath.
Test batch #1 came out too soft/semi-solid. The dough should harden over the next few days, but I have a feeling that it’s not going to be hard enough to hold its shape by itself. Maybe I put too much glycerin…
However, the colour is pretty, it smells very nice, and most importantly, it makes good bubbles 🙂
I will keep trying until I can call it “solid” bubble bath.
Also, I have to find nicer packages for this product; the containers in the pictures are emergency ones from a dollar store.
The good news is that I finally found a place to use my extra pink mic. I couldn’t use it for a long time because I bought it when I was very new to soap making, and I didn’t know that there are some mica that are not stable in Cold Process soap making.
This means, solid bubble bath test batches are going to always be pink 😉