Chichi.ca project: Day 100!!
Since the first attempt at making bath bombs went really well, I moved on to a more advanced recipe, with corn starch and epsom salt to see the difference.
I was underestimating bath bomb making…
Apparently, the lavender bath bombs went smoothly because of beginner’s luck. This time, I had a very difficult time shaping the bath bombs. After unmolding them the first time, they were too soft and didn’t keep their shape. I had to repeat the molding/unmolding process three times!
At this point, I thought the dough was ready, but NO!!! I ended up adding way more Witch Hazel (at least 20ml more after this).
The bath bombs are drying right now. I will go check on them in a few hours, but if they are still too soft, I think I will have to give up…and just use it as fizzy powder.
The scent is mainly eucalyptus with a hint of rosemary.
If it works out ok, they are going to be very soothing in hot, humid Japan 🙂